Sunday, July 27, 2008

First Attempt

So here it goes, my first attempt at writing on my Blog. I've tried for years to keep a journal, a diary, a notebook for thoughts and pretty much all of them have failed....even the amazing Harry Potter journal I have only have half of the pages filled with entries; the first on Aug 22, 2001 talking about my first day of Middle School, the last on Dec 6, 2006 talking about Chris's death. Then another journal I started on April 12, 2004 about my realationship with God, that notebook only has five entries... the last one on Easter Sunday, April 8, 2007... talking about Easter with Grandma Summers, if only I knew that that Easter was the last I would spend with her.

Wow, I wrote more than I thought I would, I should probably get back to what I should be doing (cleaning my room, packing, ordering items for school.... and so on) and you should probably go back to whatever you are putting off to read this.

Well, here goes my next chapter as a freshman in college.

No comments: