NOTE: I wrote this last Sunday and never got around to post it, therefore the last night in this case really happened last Saturday (7 Feb 09).
After an amazing night last night, I’m sitting back in my dorm room putting off homework watching ER on my computer (Yes, I still watch it, it’s the last season got to finish it out… anyone else want Dr. Ross to come back?). Listening to my roommate talk about her evening and thinking about mine. Thinking about it I can’t believe what a night I had. Ok back tracking to yesterday, as you may or may not know yesterday was the Tri-Service Ball. The Tri-Service Ball is an annual ball which all three ROTC units at Boston University get together and share an evening of ceremony and dancing.
Yesterday morning dawned bright and gorgeous and surprisingly warm for what is has been. I walked to R. dorm where she did my hair in a gorgeous French Braid (it made me want to learn how to do it). Later that afternoon a group of the freshman girls got together to do our make-up and the finishing touches.
All of the freshman girls went stag (no dates) and I think that was one of the best choices we made that night (not that we made any bad ones). After an amazing dinner and live music from the Scarlet Jazz band, the DJ came on and after that we danced the night away. We danced for almost 3 hours, it didn’t matter the pace or the style.
After the dance we went to M place where we put in Step Up, will part of it any way. We all almost fell asleep. So five us of had a sleep over at her place.
This morning we all woke up early than we should have given out late night but unfortunately it is back to reality after our night.
12 February 2009
This was short and doesn’t even cover how much fun that night was. As a result most, if not all of the girls in my class all claim that they are going to avoid bring dates to all future balls. Why have guys there to have to worry about?
I should probably get to class now, that’s the whole reason I’m here right?
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment